- We believe in one God, creator and sustainer of the universe, who eternally exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God created humanity, both male and female, in His own image. However, all people have rebelled against God (sinned) and are therefore guilty before Him. As a result, all of humanity, together with all of creation, now suffer the consequences of that rebellion, and are subject to God's judgment.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully human. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to pay our sin penalty, was raised bodily from the dead, and now sits enthroned as King and Lord of all, and will return again to earth to claim those who belong to Him. Jesus Christ is the foundation and head of the Church--that is, all people around the world who, through faith, belong to Him. Through His life, death, and resurrection, He came to pay the penalty for our sin, break the power of death, and restore man's broken relationship with God, and it is through Him alone that we can become children of God. He offers salvation as a free gift to all who will have faith in Him. It cannot be earned, but is a gift of grace, by His complete and finished work on the cross.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who works to bring people to belief in, and obedience to, Christ. The Spirit dwells in all of those who believe, empowering them to live holy lives and equipping them for service.
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, written word of God, and is relevant and applicable today. God reveals His unchanging Truth through His written word.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, and eternal life for all who repent and believe in Christ, and eternal condemnation for those who reject Him.